Monday, October 18, 2010

#BeatCancer

Since my last post, I haven't been running much. Heck, I hadn't ran at all since then! I skipped out on running for the weekend for some bike riding. I have a bike race around the bend, so I need to keep my riding skills honed in for it. Twelve hours at Haw Ridge demands some attention!

Despite my lack of running over the weekend, I do plan to get a couple of running days in this week so I can stay on track. I'm hoping that by the end of the month I can be at or close to running ten miles. I think I'm on track for that.

That's about all the news I have for now. I do want to remind all you tweeters out there that Paypal is donating $0.05 to Livestrong for every #BeatCancer you tweet. So tweet now and tweet often to make it a big paycheck for cancer research!

No comments:

Post a Comment